TNA sent GANG to invade Summerslam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

SOURCE: thesun.co.uk

BFGCRU.jpg

THIS is the moment a gang of TNA fanatics attempt to invade WWE's SummerSlam.
The troupe, calling themselves the Citizens of TNAtion, donned Bound For Glory shirts and trademark Sting face paint.

And one fan revealed he'd been sent to ambush the WWE show with promo kit for the October 18 PPV.

He said: "If we give out all this stuff we go to Bound for Glory for free."

Eagle-eyed Staples Centre staff foiled the raid and intercepted most of the masks.

A security chief said: "They are a rival organisation so WWE instructed us to put all these masks in the trash."

I would have done it to if I could have went to BFG for free, it would have been fun, but these people looks creepy.

Klide

At least they support WWE with buying their products( a girl has a world heavyweight title) Chess ur people are wierd

xtremebadass

That's the TNA World title belt, I can tell by the gold tip, WWE belt replicas don't have the tip, the TNA one does.

Klide

^ u sure cause theres a bunch of people on youtube who has gold tips on there WHC and the side plate looks like the WHC

This Guy

reguardless of which replica belt it is, the other one holding the bag has Jeff Hardy Arm sleeves on.

MikeRaw

Also, lol @ TNA again trying to find a way to get people into their PPV for free.

This Guy

If they want a full crowd they should stop doing stunts like this to give away free tickets and just keep doing all there shows out of the Impact zone where they will get a full crowd.

noumenon

LMFAO...it's kind of sad really. They're like some shitty local band sending their friends to harass people with flyers outside of a real concert.

Kaedon

Reaction score
This was totally better than the time DX invaded WCW....

davidian13

Reaction score
The TNAtion: 5 members strong!!!
Take that Vinny Mac!!!

Wrestling Station

thats like the Zombie celebration that was done in Spain :smh

davidian13

Reaction score
That brawd in the middle looks like shes trying out for a black metal band more than trying to look like the Stinger