TNA Refunds those who ordered Victory Road?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ohhh man as if you posted that. The temptation is too much.

Damn you. must not cheat........

Axis

Gahhhh I overanalyze EVERYTHING. I CAN'T figure out the first one. Is it the kind of thing that once you figure it out you hate yourself? This is killing me.

Slash

Reaction score
I said screw it after the first one and 3lions the site comes up with a error. And it says I edited your post because I thought it might have cut out the full link but it didn't so don't come to any conclusions...

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
TNA Wrestling issued the following statement regarding Sunday's Victory Road pay-per-view event:

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday’s "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard. Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
209 10th Avenue South, #302
Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.
I believe the cost of OnDemand is $3.95 per month so getting 6 months free is the equivalent of being given $23.70 and the cost of the PPV I think was $44.95 or some ridiculous shit which means the person still paid $21.25 for the PPV. I'd personally still be pissed but since I didn't order the PPV I have no say in the matter.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I would just want a full refund rather than that offer. I mean it's a cool gesture and all but that's why you do everything to make sure you don't have a shitty main event.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
It is a cool gesture for the fans, but just refunding those who ordered probably would've been a smarter financial move. They are screwing themselves out of buys for a further six months rather than just sacrificing this one PPV, which i doubt they can afford to gamble given how much they are struggling financially right now.

Viewership, on the other hand, may increase a little during this period. I'm too lazy to weigh the mathematics.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
They have just refunded those who ordered, providing they can provide proof from their receipt.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Could of at least offered me therapy for having to sit through that torturous shite.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Don't know where I got that 44.95 figure from. I just checked and it was 34.95 for Victory Road. I don't wanna do the new math. Figure it out yourself if you care enough.

Kairi

Reaction score
that was so horrible they need to give all the money back, however the fact that they are even trying is good to say the least