• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

News TNA re-signs The Wolves

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Good signing, if they survive this all, The Wolves will be one of their best tag teams of all time. Also, they resigned Bram:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
So TNA is not shutting the doors just yet eh? They must think they have an emergency TV deal in place, we shall see I suppose.

Bort

WALKEN'
They're announcing the re-signings of the wrestlers who already re-signed months ago ("multi-year deals"), just to make themselves look good in public after the recent news. Spin it like shit.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
What Bort said. All these guys re-signed earlier this year (the Wolves in January for example). Hell, this is the fourth time or something this year that Bram has re-signed! Does he sign his contracts in dog years?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Apparently they're bigger 2 year contracts? Either way, I heard Austin Aries' deal is up in July.

SIGN HIM UP, BOYS. I need my Aries vs EC3 feud soon.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
But Dirty Heels. Their theme is the best in TNA.

Also, I kinda wish TNA would get Sam Shaw to turn Crazzy Steve heel as a sad clown and use them in a tag team. That could be quite fun.

Stopspot

But Dirty Heels. Their theme is the best in TNA.

Also, I kinda wish TNA would get Sam Shaw to turn Crazzy Steve heel as a sad clown and use them in a tag team. That could be quite fun.
The king of hobos is the one who smells the least.

Aries is in the same position Samoa Joe and AJ Styles were in before him, and that's not good. He's going to be built up time and time again only to be fed to whatever strikes Dixie or the network's tastes. And that hurts your value.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
The king of hobos is the one who smells the least.

Aries is in the same position Samoa Joe and AJ Styles were in before him, and that's not good. He's going to be built up time and time again only to be fed to whatever strikes Dixie or the network's tastes. And that hurts your value.
True... I want for Aries to cash in his briefcase against Angle and then lose to EC3 after another title reign. Heck, I wouldn't mind him being the one to end EC3's streak next year when EC3's long into his reign. TNA building Aries up as the guy to end Aces and Eights should've happened...

Either way, didn't Aries want to retire but then decided to go to TNA? I mean, ROH have a big TV deal now but I wonder if Aries will just leave TNA one day and go to another profession.

Stopspot

True... I want for Aries to cash in his briefcase against Angle and then lose to EC3 after another title reign. Heck, I wouldn't mind him being the one to end EC3's streak next year when EC3's long into his reign. TNA building Aries up as the guy to end Aces and Eights should've happened...

Either way, didn't Aries want to retire but then decided to go to TNA? I mean, ROH have a big TV deal now but I wonder if Aries will just leave TNA one day and go to another profession.
Aries cached in and lost to Angle at Destination X, on the same night that Angle beat Spud.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Aries cached in and lost to Angle at Destination X, on the same night that Angle beat Spud.
Wait, did that air already? I thought that would count as a spoiler so I tried not to mention that but yeah, I read those spoilers.

Angle vs Spud sounds kinda hilarious but hopefully they can play it off a bit like EC3 vs Spud. Aries cashing in like that sounds like a bit of a waste, it won't do anything for the veteran Angle while Aries cashing in and losing to EC3 would make EC3 look really good. TNA pls :nooo: