TNA Pulls Hardy From Live Events

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWEDivas

Reaction score
WWE Daily Diva 3-03-07 - Rebecca DiPietro

Ben

Reaction score
TNAWrestling.com is no longer adverstising Jeff Hardy for this weekends house show events in Florida and Georgia. He had been scheduled to face AJ Styles this weekend, but those matches have been pulled and replaced by Rob Van Dam vs Matt Hardy bouts.

I understand if they don't want to fire him, he's fucked in the head on drugs so getting canned might send him down a spiral that going to end with him dying.

Hopefully this just isn't a slap on the wrist where they just tell him to sit home for a month. He he wants to come back they need to get him into some treatment program and then actually do something if he fails there drug test.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
TNA has drug tests sure but they don't work certain talents on the days of their drug tests i.e. Rob Terry. I mean everybody knows he is jacked up on steroids but TNA doesn't care since they like his look so they just don't work him on the day of the drug test therefore he was never tested.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I will not be surprised to pop online one of these days and find out that Jeff Hardy is dead.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
While they want to act like WWE or take shots at them they never want to copy the right things that they should from WWE such as serious drug testing and other things. I always thought Jeff came to TNA only to spite WWE and also the fact that he could get away with more as opposed to WWE who would have fired his ass.