TNA No Surrender Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dean28

Reaction score
Hall Of Shame

The Hall Of Shame! is the exact opposite Of The WWE's Hall Of Fame where you induct the worst wrestlers in the history of the WWE/WWF. Whether it be the gimmick or the technical ability. Maybe they where billed to be the next big thing and they where instead way below standards. I am looking for your suggestions and they will be looked at and if it has good reason they will be inducted!!!!

E.g. The Repo Man
Because it was onew of the worst gimmicks i could think of and he had poor wrestling abilityeven though they went as far as giving him tag team gold.

The Mean Street Posse:- Won hardly any matches very very poor gimmick with even worse ability's.

The Miz:- Just watch the royal rumble 07 and you see why!

blue meanie:- Was nothing more than a bumbling idiot.

Mideon:- Bad from the start and worse was to come with Naked Mideon

Eugene:- Fun to begin with but the blueberry act gets old quick.

Bobby Lashley:- Looks like a big freak and has no mic skills at all

Luther Reigns:- Never got going in WWE and just repeated old story lines.

The Great Khali:- Is a big slow wrestler with no skill and has a freakishly looking chin

A-Train:- Probably one of the worse IC champions of all time and i cant remember a good match that he was involved in.

Boogeyman:- Very little ability.

Goldust:- Just didn't pull it off and one of WWE's strangest characters.

Umaga:- Pushed to quick and a weak gimmick they would have been better bringing back 3 minute warning.

Snitsky:- Doesn't pull off the psycho gimmick and what was with the foot fetish.

Gobbledeegooker:- One of the most annoying gimmics ever a man in a stupid turkey costume who every time i seen have been knocked out after 1 hit.

K-Fed:- The worst celebrity guest appearance ever and should never be repeated. Maybe Britney relised what she married when she seen this since they soon split afterwards.

Val Venus:- WWE made him out to be all that and he was none of it.

Batista he was Vinces pet and got a big push even though he cant use the ring properly e.g. aerial moves. May be removed if he could improve from where he left of at Wrestlemania hes best match yet.

Simon Dean:- WTF? was the energy drink all about

John Cena:- Nobody seems to like him

Lashley:- Nobody seems to like him

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Induct John Cena,Batista,and Bobby Lashley

Axis

I love how you don't give a reason as to why it sucks your just ranting. Everyone who's in the hall of fame deserves it.

You missed the point. He's not ragging on people in the Hall of Fame, seeing as how The Repo Man isn't in the HOF.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^^^it's the HALL OF SHAME,where you induct The Worst Wrestlers In The History Of The Wwe/wwf Whether It Be The Gimmic Or The Tecnical Ability Or They Where Billed To Bigger Than They.

dean28

Reaction score
Don't Have One Just Wanted See Who The People Think Are The Worst Wrestlers Ever

Nation

Don't Have One Just Wanted See Who The People Think Are The Worst Wrestlers Ever

Oh ok the title just misleaded me i thought you were disrespecting the actual hall of fame.

So to start over yes repo man sucked and if there was a hall of shame he should be in it.

Maxi

Reaction score
Eugene's gimmick
Cant really think of any others apart from the obvious
Possibly old school goldust and blue meanie.