TNA iMPACT!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
This is something i did a while ago... I have improved a bit since then learning diffrent stuff on Photoshop but i couldn't find the PSD of it so i couldn't edit it to look better...

Rate/Hate/Debate...

Wrestling Station

its looks ok.
try to improve the cutting.
find better psd especially for AJ Styles.
add red filter to it to make the pictures get somewhere near the color for the title to make it look better.

keep it up.

Christian

Reaction score
looks nice but raven is ugly. christian cage would look better at the top. actually, sting up at the top and christian cage in the bottom right would look nice.

Famou$ 187

Its awesome.Jus a different Aj Styles PSD like WS said.
9/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
the first thing that came to my attention was ravens yellow eyes they kinda look like that were drwn in and a black dot was placed on them,

very nice cover though

Fatal 55

Reaction score
its looks ok.
try to improve the cutting.
find better psd especially for AJ Styles.
add red filter to it to make the pictures get somewhere near the color for the title to make it look better.

Yer that's what i mean... i would've done that & added maybe a cool grain affect aswell but i can't since ive lost the whole file somwhere and have only got the jpeg. Rookie's Mistake !

King_Ash

Reaction score
Good, but the back picture I think its Raven isnt as good quality as others. 8/10 anyway

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Better AJ Styles PSD and replace Raven with Christian Cage like other people have said. Looks good though.

9/10

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Yeah lol Raven hasnt done a thing in TNA for awhile. Christian Cage needs to be on there; lol the a two time Heavyweight Champ in TNA not on the cover? lol. But over all I like the cover, AJ Styles PSD though looks badly cut, and doesnt look like it goes well with the other superstar PSDS.

PeepShow

Better AJ Styles PSD and replace Raven with Christian Cage like other people have said. Looks good though.

9/10

looks nice but raven is ugly. christian cage would look better at the top. actually, sting up at the top and christian cage in the bottom right would look nice.

Exactly. And its not b/c I love Christian, but Raven just looks Blue on there. Christian would make much more sense and would just look better