TNA iMPACT! BTB Bound For Glory PPV Request (REP!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, it's my big PPV for my BTB and I need a jaw dropping poster for this!
MAD REP FOR THIS!

*Theme: TNA Bound For Glory
*Colours: Maybe Blue, white, silver, red, whatever colors match the logo you use
*Person(s):
*Text: Bound For Glory (somewhere in center) Chicago, IL (bottom right) LIVE! on PPV (Bottom Left)
Font: somethin that goes good with the logo
*Size: Average Poster size
Pics: Samoa Joe on the left and Sting on the right towards the edge with space in between them. Maybe you can add the TNA World title belt big! faded in the background? hopefully!
Name placement: none.

Thnx dudes, I hope it turns out good, rep for any entries, then another rep for the one i choose :)

Wrestling Station

i made a quick attempt at it.. hope its satisfying.
xba1.jpg

PeepShow

^LOL, the NWA title.......:rofl:

Not bad though WS. If you give me time, Ill try this, I just need to get PS. So maybe in a week or so.

xtremebadass

hey dudes i need some more entries please, u guys could do some awesome work, how about giving this a whirl?

xtremebadass

This is last call for this, I know bumping is bad, but I would like to see other's work here dudes, plus this is some major rep for everybody considering I have the second highest rep next to TDK, so plllleeeaaaasseee? :)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
If i get a bit of time... I'll whirl 1 together tommorrow sometime. Otherwise WS 1'ns pretty darn good!

PeepShow

Ya, WS's is great, except for the fact that he has the NWA title in it......lol

I think Id have to take JWinds as well. Great posters guys.

And sorry XBA, I told you Id make you a poster, but I cant get Photoshop for some reason. Ive tried DLing different torrents and other shit, but nohting works. Sorry man......

xtremebadass

ehhh its alright, ill use Jwind's his is badass :) thnx anyways rep for everyone rep 2 for Jwinds because i picked his