TNA Goes Abroad: Bound For Glory Heads to Korakuen Hall

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
On October 12, 2014, TNA will invade the Land of the Rising Sun and is set to host its biggest pay-per-view of the year, Bound for Glory, in Tokyo, Japan at the acclaimed Korakuen Hall. This marks the first time in TNA’s history that a pay-per-view will be held outside of North America. In collaboration with Wrestle-1, the world-renowned wrestling promotion founded by The Great Muta, TNA will host its fourth and final pay-per-view event of 2014.

BFG.jpg

Playing host to Bound for Glory this year is the world-famous Korakuen Hall, which has hosted several mixed martial arts, boxing and professional wrestling contests since its construction in 1962. Often considered the “Madison Square Garden” of puroresu, the predominant style of professional wrestling that has developed in Japan, Korakuen Hall is part of Tokyo Dome City, one of Tokyo’s biggest attractions. Simply called “Hall” to the people of Japan, Korakuen Hall was host to the 1964 boxing events for the Summer Olympics.

Bound For Glory set to play out in historic Korakuen Hall will go down in the history books, so be sure to check your local cable provider to view the biggest pay-per-view event of the year. In the coming days, matches and other information will be announced! Stay informed with IMPACTWrestling.com!

af1f038eb1a3b8e3e4f1c677054bb022._.gif

Continue reading...

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I got Low Ki coming out the victor for the X-Division title.

Will Austin Aries cash in his any title opportunity that night?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Two announced:

* Samoa Joe vs. Low Ki vs. Kaz Hayashi for the X Division Title

* James Storm & Sanada vs. The Great Muta & Tajiri

More matches Monday.

Ahh, that sounds like a good start. Although the 2nd match should have been confirmed a long time ago.

Judging by spoilers, I wonder how the first match will turn out.

Also, I'm hoping for Team 246 (or whatever they're called) get a tag team match, they impressed me at the ONO Japan PPV.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Kaz Hayashi is one half of Team 246, so scratch that dude.
Oh... :O So that makes me even more pumped for the X-Division match, but that team was like... Wolves-level of awesome in that PPV.

Also I hope that Magnus will have a good match... should be putting on good matches, at least in the ONO PPVs so he doesn't forget his potential even if TNA booking has.