TNA described as "The Nickelback of wrestling"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yesterday in an interview with EY, they talked about how TNA compared to Nickelback, and since the rock music business is my personality, this obviously caught my eye.

Is it true? Well in many ways yes, TNA is company that acts like they are amazing and are the shit when they just put on average or poor product that they make sound like it's popular or main stream. That's why the band Nickelback is hated, they act like they are the best when really they are just like any other usual Alternative Metal/Post-Grunge band.

You guys think TNA is like Nickelback in many ways?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yesterday in an interview with EY, they talked about how TNA compared to Nickelback, and since the rock music business is my personality, this obviously caught my eye.

Is it true? Well in many ways yes, TNA is company that acts like they are amazing and are the shit when they just put on average or poor product that they make sound like it's popular or main stream. That's why the band Nickelback is hated, they act like they are the best when really they are just like any other usual Alternative Metal/Post-Grunge band.

You guys think TNA is like Nickelback in many ways?

Nickelback is post-grunge/alt. metal? lmao

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I never understand how people say TNA puts on a bad product. I've seen a few recent shows, and the entirety of last year was just perfect. Some of the best wrestling I've ever seen on free tv. Business wise TNA is a joke. However, product wise, it's doing really well.

I'm sure @GrammarNazi82 can vouch for that.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't know about the product, since I haven't watched it in a year or two. Business wise, they're like The Beatles with their business skills it seems at times.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Nickelback sucks, TNA sucks. Close enough.

Also the word "metal" should never be used to describe Nickelback's music.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
But Nickelback's had a few good songs, though...