TNA Bound For Glory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
200px-Bound_for_Glory_%282010%29.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Mr Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy​

Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss​

Lethal Lockdown
AJ Styles, Kazarian, Beer Money and Matt Morgan vs. Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Sabu, Stevie Richards and Rhino​

TNA World Tag Team Championship
MCMG's (c) vs. Generation Me​

Knockouts Championship
Angelina Love (c) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara​

TNA X Division Championship
Jay Lethal (c) vs. Doug Williams​

Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore)

Sting, Kevin Nash and D'Angelo Dinero vs. Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett

Bound For Glory is TNA's biggest PPV of the year. So far we don't know much about what will happen on the show except for the mainevent is the final of the World Title Tournament. We also know that Abyss will reveal who "They" are on the show.​

What matches do you think will occur on this PPV? Who do you think "they" are?​

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I hear that there might be a rematch from No Surrender with the Nash, Sting v Joe team, except this time it will be a six man with Hogan added to the faces team. And appently RVD might be putting his career at stake against Abyss, yes thats riight in a year where TNA have already booked at least three career ending matches their having another one! And it gets worse as they might also be having a Lethal Lockdown match, when they have a whole PPV already full of them! And turning the main event into a triple theat is just lazy, what was the point in having a tournement. I don't say this lightly, but this maybe one of the worse PPV's EVER!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TNA's website has confirmed that the mainevent is Mr Anderson vs. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy for the vacant TNA World title. It is the final of the tournament which was a bit of a joke in the end, as the person who took out the champion wasn't included and even though Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy didn't win their matches they made it to the final. Would have preferred a straight one on one match for the title. Like you said, what was the point of having a tournament when you aren't going to stick to the tournament rules.

I really hope that RVD doesn't have a career match against Abyss, we just had one at the last PPV and Angle didn't win yet didn't retire. 99% of the time, career on the line matches are a waste of time as you know that either they won't lose the match or they will return within a couple of months.

Hopefully a good tag team match will be added to the card to add a bright spot.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Two more matches were announced this week on Impact.

Rob Van Dam vs Abyss is currently just a regular singles match and I hope it stays that way. It is enough just having it as a revenge match for RVD.

Lethal Lockdown match is packed, I was worried that they would have enough wrestlers for the ECW team. The average age of the ECW team would be huge but this style of match can mask their age and rustiness. Team Fortune start with the advantage which is the way it should be. I am still not sure about having the TNA wrestlers as the heels and the "outsiders" as the faces.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Another two matches added to the card.

Tag Team Championship match should be good although I am still disappointed that Wolfe and Magnus never had their title shot. I expect Generation Me to win and have their first title reign.

KO's title match is an interesting idea having it as a four corners match. I expect a title change but I am not sure who will win, Tara? Mickie James should appear here.

I expect another couple of matches to be added this week on the LIVE Impact show.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Trouble with the Knockouts is that those ladies have wrestled each other sevenal times in one conbanation or the other, even in tag matches so the only thing left to do was top put them in a four corners match, which doesn't sound that great or ground bracking. But yeah I think Mickie will make her debut here, even maybe entering the match in some form, or maybe as a guest at Ring Side where she can make her intentions in TNA known.

The Lethal Lockdown match sounds horrible.

Still a bit early for GM to get the belts, but with this being BFG that might well happen.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is why it will be good when Mickie James debuts as it will freshen up the KO's title scene. It will give them some more combinations and new feuds.

I think that everything points to a Generation Me win. They had a title shot at the last PPV and they lost the match. Then they turned heel on Impact and attacked Alex Shelley basically making it two on one. It all seems to be heading towards a GM win as they have all the momentum.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I would just like to see a long reign for TMCM espically first time around.