TMZ Reports: Robbie E Calls Out NFL's Gronk.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
4586a9befa7bc3fe6cd0068b5c6364eb_S.jpg

Rob Gronkowski wants to be called "Robbie G" and it's not sitting well with Impact's own, Robbie E. TMZ just posted the following story.

Not many people have the balls to threaten Rob Gronkowski -- but TNA star Robbie E is going after the NFL star -- claiming Gronk stole his wrestling nickname and now he's gotta pay!!!

Robbie says he's frickin' livid over a wrestling-style promo Gronk made this week in which he calls himself, "Robbie G" -- accusing Rob of the worst thing anyone can be accused of ... blatant rip-offery.

"I never thought an NFL player from the New England Patriots Rob Gronkowski would have to try and steal my name bro," Robbie says.

"So here's the deal ... I'm gonna beat you worse than the Dallas Cowboys are gonna beat you bro."

Robbie says he's already locked up the perfect place for the two to throw down -- TNA's Impact Wrestling.

Read more and watch the videos at: http://www.tmz.com

9E5eXzN2uLU

Continue reading...