TM Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Made this for a battle on another site against Carlito Is Cool and beat him, didnt turn out how i wanted but whatever

24dq0wk.jpg

Rate/Hate

Untouchable

Reaction score
........what am I rating exactly?

all you have done is got the text "TMT" put a picture over the top. Selected around the text with the magic wand got onto the image layer and clicked delete....you have then simply added a stroke (which isn't smooth) and added your name.

theres just nothing really to rate at all.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol i know, well, carlito made the theme cartoons or video games, i wasnt to found of doing a gfx for either so i threw sumin together.

Untouchable

Reaction score
hmmmm, well like i said I have nothing to rate, theres not even any effort put in lol.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol ill second that, i agree, no work at all. but hey still won the battle lol and made me 21 and 0

Spity94

Reaction score
21-0 eh,who are u the next undertaker lol

like untouch said really nothing mutch to it but it dont look to bad so ill give it a 6/10

Reaction score
Lol well, some people agreed mines was the best but since I piss ppl off they voted against me, anyways still good battle...

------------------------------

my first gif ever...
RandyOrtonUserbar.gif