TLC TLC Predictions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Match: Epico & Primo vs Air Boom:WWE tag team Titles(possible)

Winners:Air Boom

Match: Intercontinental Title Match:Booker T Vs Cody Rhodes

Winner: Cody Rhodes

US title Match: Dolph Ziggler Vs Zack Ryder

Winner: Zack Ryder

World Heavyweight Champiosnhip match:Mark Henry Vs The Big Show

Winner: Henry (or Big Show via DQ), Henry will retain.

Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett

Winner: Hardest one. I have a feeling Barret will, but not cleanly.

Triple H Vs Kevin Nash
Winner: Triple H

WWE title match:CM Punk vs Alberto Del Rio vs The Miz

Winner: CM Punk

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Booker T's still in it? Guy must be old as hell by now.

Epico & Primo,
Booker T,
Zack Ryder,
Big Show,
Randy Orton,
Triple H,
Alberto Del Rio.

[crew]In hindsight, this could be a feature. Let people give their predictions, then a staff member sets the end-of-match times and the winner and the system awards people accordingly.[/crew]

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
[crew]Great idea for a feature.[/crew]

Yeah Booker's still in it, but he's a commentator. They're pushing Rhodes though and using a big star like Booker T is smart, and the guy can still wrestle so it's a one-off feud, hence why I feel Rhodes will go over, unless the feud lasts till Wrestlemania, then I could see Booker stealing this one.

Del Rio has just lost his championship to Punk, so I doubt they'll give it back to Del Rio but to be honest WWE never surprises me lol. They're stupid enough to make that mistake.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Air boom will keep the titles here. I can't see Epic and Primo getting a run till at least the rumble.

Cody should win here but I don't expect it to be clean at all I can see this carrying on to EC.

Zack Ryder has to win this the guy is too over not to. Hopefully we get Ziggler / Punk at the rumble for the WWE title. They seem to always put new faces in rumble title matches. Also I expect interference but Cena after Swagger gets involved no way is he staying at home on any ppv.

Winner: Henry needs to win this to be considered a monster again he's been booked very weak recently. I'm hoping there is at least some kind of interaction with Daniel Bryan to build up the tension of is he or isn't he cashing in.

I can see Wade winning not cleanly however but catching Randy after interference. Who from I'm not sure yet.

Triple H Vs Kevin Nash

CM Punk has to get a decent run with the belt till after wm at the earliest around Extreme Rules. It would legitimize punk. the belt and even the contender that does beat punk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:

Air boom will keep the titles here. I can't see Epic and Primo getting a run till at least the rumble.

Cody should win here but I don't expect it to be clean at all I can see this carrying on to EC.

Zack Ryder has to win this the guy is too over not to. Hopefully we get Ziggler / Punk at the rumble for the WWE title. They seem to always put new faces in rumble title matches.

Winner: Henry needs to win this to be considered a monster again he's been booked very weak recently. I'm hoping there is at least some kind of interaction with Daniel Bryan to build up the tension of is he or isn't he cashing in.

I can see Wade winning not cleanly however but catching Randy after interference. Who from I'm not sure yet.

Triple H Vs Kevin Nash

CM Punk has to get a decent run with the belt till after wm at the earliest around Extreme Rules. It would legitimize punk. the belt and even the contender that does beat punk.

Agree with everything you said. I have a feeling Ryder will win, and they'll push Ziggler to ME, at least for the EC. Don't know if you're a fan of Ryder and watch his YouTube show, but he made a promo about him & Ziggler, it's pretty epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmrdDvP_eZc

:)

Edit: Agree totally with the Henry situation also. Big Show has sucked the life out of this feud, Henry has gone from dominating massive guys to jobbing to Big Shows lame finisher. Henry will win at TLC though but it won't be clean, which is a shame, he was getting good heat with his monster character.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
seabs said:

Zack Ryder has to win this the guy is too over not to. Hopefully we get Ziggler / Punk at the rumble for the WWE title. They seem to always put new faces in rumble title matches.

Triple H Vs Kevin Nash

Agree with everything you said. I have a feeling Ryder will win, and they'll push Ziggler to ME, at least for the EC. Don't know if you're a fan of Ryder and watch his YouTube show, but he made a promo about him & Ziggler, it's pretty epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmrdDvP_eZc

:)

Yeah the promo on Z True Long Island Story was epic. Not sure about Dolph's Britney shirt however lol. They have done a really good job building it on-line it's a shame they didn't invest as much on the show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah, they should definitely use more of TLIS material since Dolph Ziggler's character comes off a lot better on it. Even with his Britney shirt, show's how cocky the guy is lol. Huge respect for Ryder on how he's become SO over.