TJ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr Slave

1 american down. more to come.

bj i see you associate yourself with dildfsd. which makes you an enemy. get you fucking american gay panzy ass over and take me bitch!

Evil Austin

LOL at this guy good thing i am an aussielalian lol. that he takes out all mericans

CT Styles

Fuck off Slave ya fucking loser haven't you got something better to do you useless fuck! Go fuck a guy up the ass smurf

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wait. this might be interesting. tj would burn this mother fucker. then he can go back and cry to his transvestite mother (oh you werent challenging me, my mistake bitch)

-TJ-

I don't do burns. -_-

Lol Slave just plz for our sake go back in that hole you came out from. -_-

P.S. I thought you were done with Dylan...... -_-

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
What's with the faces? -_-

Anyways... just ignore him lmao, all he wants is attention. You post here, and he gets what he wants. So don't.

Rell

Reaction score
...Mr Slave = Dylan

:thumbdown:

-TJ-

lol i can't stop myself

How do you win if we never had the burn match. lol.................................. But if you feel like messing with me then we'll go. 2 burns each i go first.

Mr Slave? What name you got that from your Girlfriend named Bob? You come in this forum finding random people to burn. When they refuse you say you win and you say your the best when your nothing but a forty year old virigin who still lives with his mom. Now Don't you feel special? :sly: