Tito Ortiz Involved In Car Crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz was involved in a three-car accident over the weekend, according to a recent report from TMZ.com.

While the accident did appear to cause significant damage to the front of his Rolls-Royce Phantom, the report stated that no one was seriously injured in the three-car collision.

Ortiz recently stepped in for an injured Phil Davis in the main event of UFC 133 on Aug. 6 in Philadelphia. He squares off with Rashad Evans, who Ortiz has battled before.

The first time the two met was at UFC 73 in 2007. Ortiz would have won the bout, but received a one-point deduction for hanging onto the fence during the fight. Minus the deduction, the bout ended in a draw.

The rematch between Ortiz and Evans is not believed to be in jeopardy, as Ortiz didn’t suffer any injuries in the accident.

Ortiz later tweeted about the accident, saying that he would pay for fixing his car out. He seemed somewhat upbeat, writing, “I cried a little because it was my favorite car should be fixed in no time"

Glad he's alright and still can make his fight.

Ben

Reaction score
Def good he can still make the fight last thing UFC needs right now is having to change another main event fight.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Haha right? when i first heard he was in an accident i was like fuckkk.Then i actually read about it and everything seems fine.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Just got this picture of his car, thought it'd be nice to post it.

0725ocarsubasset.jpg