Tito Ortiz Involved In Car Accident, UFC 133 Main Event Still On

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
0725-tito-car-subasset_large.jpg
The injury stricken UFC 133 card almost claimed another victim today. Tito Ortiz crashed his Rolls Royce Phantom, but luckily, the 'Huntington Beach Bad Boy' came out unscathed. TMZ reported on the crash:

UFC fighter Tito Ortiz -- and his super-expensive Rolls Royce Phantom -- were involved in a 3-car collision in Costa Mesa, CA this weekend ... and while no one was hurt, Tito says he cried anyway.

It all went down near a Denny's restaurant Sunday afternoon. It's unclear who was at fault, but Tito was seen shaking hands with one of the people involved in the wreck moments after the collision.

Tito Ortiz tweeted about the accident shortly after:

.bbpBox95310069767479297 {background:url(http://a0.twimg.com/profile_background_images/24517542/bgshop2.jpg) #000000;padding:20px;} p.bbpTweet{background:#fff;padding:10px 12px 10px 12px;margin:0;min-height:48px;color:#000;font-size:18px !important;line-height:22px;-moz-border-radius:5px;-webkit-border-radius:5px} p.bbpTweet span.metadata{display:block;width:100%;clear:both;margin-top:8px;padding-top:12px;height:40px;border-top:1px solid #fff;border-top:1px solid #e6e6e6} p.bbpTweet span.metadata span.author{line-height:19px} p.bbpTweet span.metadata span.author img{float:left;margin:0 7px 0 0px;width:38px;height:38px} p.bbpTweet a:hover{text-decoration:underline}p.bbpTweet span.timestamp{font-size:12px;display:block}

I cried a little because its my favorite car but it will be new n no time.less than a minute ago via TweetCaster for Android Favorite Retweet Reply Tito Ortiz
titoortiz

The problem though, is that costs will be coming from his own pocket as Ortiz also said that his insurance won't be covering this. But hey, it might be extra motivation to get that bonus come fight night.