Titanfall BETA - amazing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Sadly I only got Xbox 360, not X1 or a gaming PC so I will have till its released on Xbox 360 to play it.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The servers don't work. At all.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's pretty good, honestly tho it seemed a little overhyped.
My biggest issue is with the servers, I disconnected or lagged in every 3/5 games. That shouldn't really happen with a closed beta because they set the cap for how many registrations they can have so the servers should be able to handle that cap just fine. Gameplay/Visuals are closer to Next Gen but not QUITE what I want to see from these systems just yet.

If I was going off everything combined about it so far I'd say 6/10, but excluding the server issues it's a good 7.5 or 8 / 10, definitely going to be an immediate buy for most X-Box One players since they don't have much to work with.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They were down all last night.
That's weird I was able to play some games at my friends house from like 11pm EST last night until like 5 this morning. Disced out of like 1/3 of them but still was able to play.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I have a spare too.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
It's only just in Beta, less than month before release........What?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's only just in Beta, less than month before release........What?
There's a few other games that have done the same thing, a few of the Gears of War games did that.
It's just to test out the servers and such for kinks, they know the game at its core works properly haha :)

This game is definitely revolutionary, combining basic CoD with basic mech warrior assault and adding the element of double jumping and wall jumping making verticality a huge factor in the game is a totally different concept then the usual games that come out. For anyone who's thinking of getting an X-Box One and wasn't sure when to do it, this is definitely a good time the game is going to be successful.