Tired of WWE!? Here is the step by step manual of what to do..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
So, it seems that people sit there, they watch WWE, they hate it and complain how shit it is but they mentally challenged and don't know what to do about it! Well heres what to do.

1. Pick up the remote.
2. On the remote you will see buttons with different numbers on them, if you press of these numbers, the channel will change and you will no longer be watching wrestling!

But what if there is nothing else to watch?

1. Pick up the remote.
2. On top of the remote should be an on or off button, press that and the screen should go black...then get off your lazy fat ass, go outside and meet what we call the "sun" and of course you would never have heard of this before because you spend all your time inside either watching wrestling then going on forums and complaining about it and being a total moron.

There, now we should have no more problems.

Wrestling Station

6ocqo1f.jpg

J

You know I was thinking about doing something like this anytime Smackdown got boring. But it seems like WWE read my mind and moved Smackdown to a channel I don't even get. How wonderful.

Evil Austin

for me its about after dinner around 7pm but I remember in Australia Raw is Wednesdays weekly 3.30 - 5.30 just in time for me to get back from school and ECW is the same time Thursdays and Smackdown same time Fridays. Replays on weekends.

Evil Austin

Then why do you think for the last four years they come over to Australia for Wrestlemania tours and Survivor Series house show tours. I went to the one in 2006 I also have a pick of Hogan with his arm around me.