Kayfabe Time to plan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
*Buster Gates is backstage before his match. He's doing a couple of squats with his fiance Hayley sitting on equipment boxes close by.*

Hayley: Hey hun, what's the plan for later tonight?

*Buster stops what he is doing and grabs a water bottle from next to Hayley.*

Buster Gates: I'm not sure, why? What do you want to do?

Hayley: Well... I was thinking that after you're done out there winning your match, you could take a shower, then we could head out to a restaurant, have a nice meal then head back to our hotel room. Maybe order some room service champagne and then we could...

*Hayley whispers into Buster's ear.*

Buster Gates: Hey hey! Woah there, stop that. There's a camera man right there and I don't know how close he's focused in on us but I don't want him panning down right now.

*Hayley chuckles.*

Hayley: You didn't say no...

Buster Gates: Why would I say no? That sounds incredible.

*Buster smiles and kisses Hayley.*

Buster Gates: But first I've gotta take care of that guy Watts.

Hayley: That should be easy for a big, strong man like you, right?

Buster Gates: It's been a few months since the last time I've stepped in a ring... But I suppose you're right. Wrestling is like riding a bike. Once you know how, you don't forget.

*Buster sits down and begins doing some sit-ups on the floor.*

Hayley: I was thinking too... Maybe we should begin planning our wedding.

Buster Gates: Oh yeah? You in a hurry or something?

Hayley: No... But don't you think it would be nice for me to be Hayley Gates?

Buster Gates: It does have a ring to it.

Hayley: So yeah, I think we should start planning.

*Buster hops back up to his feet.*

Buster Gates: Ok, well first things first. We're having the wedding here. I mean, I own half the company. It would cost nothing to use the arena since we would be using it anyway, plus, we get to rub our happiness in everyone's faces. Sounds good right?

Hayley: Well... Like you said, there's no rush. Maybe we should think about it a bit more.

*Buster looks confused.*

Buster Gates: Ok... Well, I think my match is up soon. Wish me luck?

Hayley: Good luck babe.

*Hayley kisses Buster.*

Buster Gates: You know, I never got any of this with Reg. You're quite the upgrade.

Hayley: Are you comparing me to your former butler?!

Buster Gates: ... Uhh... I gotta go. My match is up! See you soon!

*Buster quickly walks away from Hayley. The camera fades to black.*

Last edited: