Time for a change!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok, so this was something I wanted to post a while ago, but haven't bothered to do til now!

Time for a fucking change! What change? This 'multiple picture' sig, that EVERYONE seems to be using these days! If you're all not sure what I'm talking about, let me post some of them now...

55l4i1.jpg

TrentReznor.jpg

Undertaker-1.jpg

JermaineBeckford.jpg

MelinaandJohnMorrison.jpg

Paramore.jpg

RandyOrtonIV.jpg

AaronRodgers.jpg

RandyOrtonI1.jpg

AidenMcGeady.jpg

Surely that's enough examples, for y'all to not only understand what I'm talking about ... but also to understand that this shit is being over done!!

Can I beg someone, anyone (apart from KenFan) to think up a new 'fad' ... a new 'trend' signature we can all start whoring, please!!!

Also, feel free to post any others I didn't get in my compilation. There's one guy around here somewhere who has like 3-4 of them, unless he changed it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

When I first saw this thread I thought we would all switch sigs and possibly usernames. Then pretend to be other members.

Reaction score
^^^Im liking both of those ideas! lol. have to admit, getting every member to have an orton sig, or a sig of a particular person ... even for a day, would be rad!

PeepShow

The Reznor and HAYLEY sigs own. The others are alight, but those two in particular own.