Tim Sylvia Wants Another Shot In The UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia has fought for the company in almost four years and since that time has gone 6-3, although right now he is on a two fight winning streak.

Sylvia isn't getting any younger and knows he may not ever fight for a title again and that's something he's OK with, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to be fighting the top guys in the world

"I want to get up there. I want to get on the big stage again and prove myself. It's not about winning titles. I've won five of them in the UFC, I've won other ones in other organizations; I don't care about fighting for the UFC title again if it never happens. But I do want to get back in the UFC and I do want to fight all the fights that I think the fans want to see (and) the fights that I want. I want to fight (Antonio Rodrigo) Nogueira again. I want to fight Frank Mir again. I'd like to fight Brock Lesnar, you know, Alistair Overeem... I want to fight all those guys. I just think it would be great for the fans. Just keep me around and let me have those great fights. I'm going to put on a show no matter what. I'm going to fight. I'm going to show up and I'm going to fight. .... Dana White, I don't know if (you're watching) but give me a shout."

MMANews.com

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't see UFC wanting him back. If he came back he would be so far down the pecking order, he isn't a top heavyweight anymore and he wouldn't get a fight against any of those mentioned first up. He would have to work his way up and I don't see the point in bringing him back in.