Tim Kennedy on Deadliest Warrior Tonight - Army Rangers vs. North Korean Special Forc

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

One of my favorite television shows Deadliest Warrior will feature Tim Kennedy in the role of an expert for the US Army Rangers. Kennedy is currently in the Army Reserves but was a member of the Rangers as a special operatives sniper. This third season of Deadliest Warrior has seen a progression from the previous two in that now the show will delve into the tactics and strategy of the warriors. Joining Kennedy is retired Lt. Col. John Lock, a former Army Ranger and current historian on military history. This is one of the more interesting match up in the show's history because the two sides could actually meet in battle in the future as the relationship between the United States and North Korea degrades over time.

The Rangers will be testing out the M4 Carbine, SR-25 Sniper Rifle, and the M18 Claymore mine. The North Korean side will bring the Type 56, a Chinese version of the AK47, the PSL, and Semtex. I'm personally really interested in seeing the tests play out tonight. I'll be talking about it in the comments and I hope that you'll join me.

The shows airs tonight at 10pm EST on Spike TV.