Tila

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
tila.jpg

Comments?

Dre

Reaction score
Not bad. Just use a better text that suits this sig. And blending the Tila render into the background would make the sig looks amazing. Overall, great sig.

7/10

Reaction score
What the fuck is with EVERYONE saying they need to blend everything, atleast a little bit?

I think this sig looks good, and I dont think you would need to blend it to make it better. You could blend it, but I dont think it'd change the overall look of the sig. The fact that the image sticks out of the bg is nice.

Id prolly change the text, because you have a somewhat grungey style going to your sig, and the text is overly nice and calligraphic. Otherwise, and this is me just being anal, make the circle at the top left corner bigger, so it sorta covers the entire corner, if that makes sense.

Otherwise, in my opinion, its some nice work.

Wrestling Station

Not bad. Just use a better text that suits this sig. And blending the Tila render into the background would make the sig looks amazing. Overall, great sig.

7/10

What the fuck is with EVERYONE saying they need to blend everything, atleast a little bit?

I think this sig looks good, and I dont think you would need to blend it to make it better. You could blend it, but I dont think it'd change the overall look of the sig. The fact that the image sticks out of the bg is nice.

Id prolly change the text, because you have a somewhat grungey style going to your sig, and the text is overly nice and calligraphic. Otherwise, and this is me just being anal, make the circle at the top left corner bigger, so it sorta covers the entire corner, if that makes sense.

Otherwise, in my opinion, its some nice work.
people are mixing the knowledge of blending and image quality. The psd needs to be cut better as it was not cut perfectly. You may not have cut the pic and used it from a psd site. But still, you could have modified the cut and it was not that good.
Blending is a different story, this theme doesnt need further blending to it though.
Also, as for the signature overall, its nothing new and nothing much about it. You never raised your game Jwind. I think its time for you to expand your skills as you are still on the same level since a year or so ago. Thats my advice for you.

CT Styles

I really like it. I love the matching background with the facial accessory and the blending in my opinion, is perfect.

I just think it's a really good sig.

8/10.