Tiger's Mistress List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
These golf bitties are pretty much below par. After seeing the first one I really thought Tiger was gettin a hole in one with a bunch of snow bunnies, if I saw atleast one sistah in there I'd say Tiger's my hero. But Tiger went from hittin an eagle to hittin a birdie to gettin stuck in the sand dunes.

1. Rachel Uchitel
2. Jamie Grubbs
3. Kalika Moquin
4. Jamie Jungers
5. Cori Rist
6. Mindy Lawton
7. Holly Sampson
8. The Unnamed Fourth Vegas Vixen

At this point I'm pretty much afraid to see what else Tiger's been hittin with his back nine.

PeepShow

:lmao

This has got to be some sick fucking joke. How could any guy want these hicks let alone a guy like Tiger Woods? His wife is fucking smoking too, wtf. I don't think anyone will understand this.

Kizza

:lmao

This has got to be some sick fucking joke. How could any guy want these hicks let alone a guy like Tiger Woods? His wife is fucking smoking too, wtf. I don't think anyone will understand this.

Some guys just don;t know when enough is enough. You're an international celebrity, a billionaire, a role model, have a smoking hot SWEDISH model for a wife, you really need to know when to go Yep, I fucking rule.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I was trying to figure out who the first one reminded me of. Then I was watching The Wedding Singer and it hit me.

alexis%20arquette.bmp

that's Alexis Arquette for the unitiated.

The only one that looks even remotely bangable is Holly. The rest look like Tiger used their faces as golf tees and missed the ball about 10 times.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
3. Kalika Moquin: She looks alright, but her boobs look fake.
4. Jamie Jungers: She looks the best imo
The 1st chick looks like a birdie