• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tiffany Stratton talks main roster call-up potential

Chris

Dreams are Endless
tiffynxtcall.webp

NXT Women's Champion Tiffany Stratton has her sights set on a WWE main roster call-up.

Stratton appeared as a guest on Booker T's Hall of Fame podcast ahead of her title defense against Becky Lynch on NXT next Tuesday. During the interview, Stratton was asked how much longer she sees herself in NXT. Stratton said she would love to get called up as soon as possible. Stratton feels like the latest she wants to be in NXT is around WrestleMania season.

Stratton said:

I have gotten a little taste of what it's like to be on Raw. I really would love to get called up as soon as possible, but I do know like I have some stuff to work on. But I feel like, at the latest, I would want to be in NXT -- I would say around WrestleMania time is I feel like my calling. But we shall see. Whenever the time is right. I believe timing is everything and everything happens for a reason. So whenever it happens, it's meant to happen.

This April, Stratton said she was hoping to stay in NXT a little longer to hone in on her wrestling skills. Stratton said she would make the most of it and rise to the occasion if she did get called up in the WWE Draft.

Stratton won the NXT Women's Championship by defeating Lyra Valkyria in the finals of a tournament at NXT Battleground this May.

The feud between Stratton and Lynch began with Stratton incorrectly listing Lynch as a former NXT Women's Champion during a promo two weeks ago. Stratton has since made appearances on Raw and Payback to build up her rivalry with Lynch.

Stratton told the Hall of Fame podcast that facing Lynch is "as big as it can get." Stratton said that facing any of WWE's Four Horsewomen is a dream match for her.

Dale

Super Moderator
Honestly, probably sounds like the right time frame for her. Her progression has been insane, she's only going to get better when she hits the main roster and starts working with the girls there.