Thunder Rosa provides injury update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
serena-deeb-vs-thunder-rosa-0007.webp

Thunder Rosa says she's training hard for an in-ring return but it's not clear when that might take place.

The former AEW Women's Champion recently provided an injury update to NBC Chicago.

Rosa said of her recovery:

It's going pretty well. Things are going as they are supposed to go. I am super happy that I've been pain-free, that's the most important part, I think, it took forever.
Everybody's expecting me to give them news but I am working out every day trying to get back in the ring as soon as possible and if it's possible, that's what I'm trying to do.

Along with CM Punk, Miro, Andrade El Idolo and others, Rosa was announced as part of the roster for AEW Collision. She appeared in a backstage segment during the May 10 edition of Dynamite and was shown entering Tony Khan's office.

However, our own Dave Meltzer reported in the May 29 edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that question were being asked regarding pushing Rosa as one of the brand's top stars considering her injury status.

Meltzer wrote:

There were a lot of questions regarding bringing [Rosa] back on television two weeks ago and pushing her as one of the stars for Collision since there is no timetable for her to return and if she does need surgery it would be months.

Rosa has been back on the road with AEW since February as part of the Spanish broadcast team. In April, she revealed that she apologized to the locker room upon returning.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
So they are kinda pushing her already for Collision, even though they have no clue when she'll actually be back? I dunno about this one... :hmm:

On the other side, it's good to hear she is getting better.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Cant wait for her to take the belt from Toni