Throwing Water

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Had an interesting experience I wanted to share. Walking home today, I walked by this funeral home that I pass by every day. A man was working on the lawn. A big pickup truck turned the corner with two young stupid pricks in it, and they threw water on me and the man.

I, of course, lost it and yelled "Oh and you're drive like a couple of chicken shits?" They flipped me off and I yelled "Yeah, you're a bigger pussy than a lion."

They weren't that far ahead of us. The man at the funeral home must a conceal and carry because he took his gun out and you never saw two big wussies ever as they hit the gas and took off down the street.

I gave the guy a high five and told him, "I was just going to beat them within an inch of their life," to which he replied, "Well then I was going to take that inch."

Life can be interesting.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is why you respect people on the street. You never know who is carrying what or what they have been through in their life.

You can easily push the wrong person on the wrong day and your life will change forever.

Reactions: Crash and Jacob Fox

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Guns are good.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah I am a pretty strict interpreter of the second amendment. I don't own a gun myself, but honestly with what happened with Jerry and stuff, I sort of think at the very least I need a stun gun.

Oh and I guess with Jerry's plea deal, he agreed to not own a gun in Tennessee for life. I dunno if I agree with that, again I support the second amendment. But he did agree to it so it's on him.

I had to give up my rights to own a gun for two years when I was in Illinois when I checked myself into a psychiatric ward. However, that was like 10 years ago so I could get one if I wanted.

Reactions: Crash