Three-Year Anniversary, Chael Sonnen Talk On 106.7 The Fan's MMA Nation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Live streaming video by Ustream

I couldn't believe it myself, but it's true: MMA Nation has turned three years old. We'll look back at the show's highlights and lowlights, but first, the details. Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:

How to Listen

How to Interact

Today on "MMA Nation" we're going to look back on the show's best and worst moments. We'll talk about the guests whom I've infuriated, my proudest moments and where the show is (hopefully) headed.

We'll also talk about the week in Chael Sonnen. I'll explain why I can't possibly personally comprehend the appeal of his shtick and why enjoying it is akin to putting A-1 on your dry-aged steak.

Of course, we'll also be taking all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy.

"MMA Nation" will air tonight 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan. To listen live over the Internet, go to The Fan's website and click "Listen Live".

Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @MMANation. Email here.

Talk to you then.