Three Sheets (plus a alcohol question)

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

who else on this board watches this show, I like it, it's pretty sweet. I watch some shows on Travel and living channel(one is that, Biarzze Foods, etc.) Good station if you wanna travel in the future. But three sheets is awesome show, that would be a awesome job to have. Go to different countries and drink there brew of alcohol and get really shitfaced. :beer:

I basically have tried all spirts of alcohol except for that. But who here has Drink Hennessy?

What is the top company brand?

also on rocks or mixed?

MizMasta3000

I love bizzare foods by Andrew Zimmern. He eats the weirdest shit and keeps a straight face lol'

For Hennessy, I drink a little but not as much. I stick to Amsterdam Gin mostly. But if I do sip some henn, its mixed with like Coke or pepsi. I do this one Hennesy Cognac mix where I Pour the Hennessy, Red Alize, and Yellow Alize. Splash in some Cranberry Juice in a hurricane glass full of ice and add a little pepsi. :thumbsup:

For the top brands I guess Moet or Cognac