Three Photoshop Questions...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I recently got the program.. Everything's been going great, but lately I've tried to fill request's such as BTB posters.. Once I tried to move the picture of the wrestler into the poster background it would shrink.. I've spent the last two day's trying to find out what's going on.... Please tell me what's going on here, and how do I get it to move in it's normal size. I know I can just free transform it, but it looks choppy, once I do that....

Question two is... I have photoshop CS.. How do I mess with the lighting such as GFX maker's like WS, and other guy's do.. For an example let's say I wan't to take this
WWEChampRandyOrton.jpg
and add a light to it.. How can I do that?

Question three.... How do I loop images??

Rep to any good tip's, and answers....

Reaction score
question 1
only thing i can think of is the poster window is set to a low % change it to 100% on the navigator window

question 2
u can use curves, brightness and contrast or levels by going to layer >> new adjustment layer

question 3
u can put all the pics u want looped in one file as different layers then go to the animation window then go the lil arrow top left of the animation window and go to make frams from layers then go to save for web and save it as a gif

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank's man. Will go try now.... Repped.. Anyone else's two cent's would be greatly appreciated...