Thread titles.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As of today, we will be enforcing more specific thread titles. Far too many threads end up being duplicated and it's because of misleading thread titles. For example, let's say HBK returns to wrestling, and someone makes the thread "OMG SWEET HE'S BACK", how does anyone else willing to post that piece of news know that it's already been posted?

In that case, you would post "HBK Willing To Return To Wrestling". The more specific the better. The only case we can't chaneg are spoilers because they can't be revealed in thread titles, so don't worry about those, but please try and be a bit moer specific with those too. If someone is returning, have it as "
Big Name Returning" instead of "Spoiler..." or something else unspecific.

Thanks guys.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Not even Big name returning is safe enough.. U can spoil stuff with only that .
It would be better like
Raw . Did you mark..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That doesn't spoil anything. It's like when WWE play vignettes of a star we don't know who is returning, and then we all speculate. As long as we don't say who it is, it's fine.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Rodrigo said:
Not even Big name returning is safe enough.. U can spoil stuff with only that .
It would be better like
Raw . Did you mark..
It's not technically spoiling if the title only suggests a Legend returning. As long as the
part is there in the title, it's really the person's fault for clicking no matter what the title is because it's still labeled spoiler.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
But yeah, I found that really annoying too over the past couple of months. I've made many duplicate threads because I was unaware someone had already made a thread about the subject. I skim the titles a lot of the time. I don't click on every thread that exists. The title should always represent what the entire thread is about rather than making a coaxing and/or vague title to try and get other members to click on it, i.e. "Have You Ever..." or "What Do You Think About...". Pretty annoying, tbh.