Thread Bumping Policy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Until the beginning of this month, I hadn't posted anything in here for a year and a half. I was browsing through some boards and have seen several good threads that I'd like to respond to but they a page or two deep. Before I went ahead and dropped my 2 cents I wanted to make sure it was ok before I got lambasted for bumping.

xtremebadass

I have no problem with bumping a good thread now and then, some members might not like it. Just as long as the post is relevant to the discussion. A page or two tops, I would not go bumping a thread that is weeks or months old though, I would just advise you to make a completely new thread.

Reaction score
^^^I'm glad I asked. A couple of them were over a month old. Sounds reasonable to me. Thanks.

Kizza

People who whine about a thread being bumped should shut up. If it contributes to discussion, why not?