This Week's Impact Draws Lowest Rating Of 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Matt Hardy with Tna Belt!

Holy Sh**! Just found this on som news site and thought I would post.Have no clue what it could mean but here...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol why not? That's all i could think of maybe the fan just asked him to. I'd prolly rather have the superstar i met hold my belt than me.

Reaction score
Oh oh oh hopefully this was recently maybe a hardy in tna ossibly and finally hardy holding a real wrestling title.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I think ive seen this before though,maybe even back when he first got fired and was supposed to go to TNA,i doubt this pic is recent and dont think it signifys anythinhg

C4

Calm down dude!
It's nothing, a fan told him to hold the title while he gets his picture taken, And this is way too old, I saw this somewhere it's old.
Calm down not much of a big deal, Hardy is not going to TNA.

This Guy

Matt Hardy is a clown. He does all sorts of stuff. Matt, Christian & Jericho all love to mess around with the internet fans so they do things that make people freak out just as you did right here. I mean take the Chris Jericho TNA logo he made when Christian was going to join TNA to make people think it was him going to TNA and not Christian.

The Ripper

Reaction score
if its old he could have met a lot of tna fans when he went to see jeff when he was back in tna

This Guy

He's also friends with a lot of TNA talent, including Christopher Daniels.

Great One

Matt Hardy is a clown. He does all sorts of stuff. Matt, Christian & Jericho all love to mess around with the internet fans so they do things that make people freak out just as you did right here. I mean take the Chris Jericho TNA logo he made when Christian was going to join TNA to make people think it was him going to TNA and not Christian.
Lol yeah, and when it was rumored a new RAW GM was going to be announced, he put up a "Jericho for GM?" banner on his site which made everyone freak out thinking he was going to return... but it was just Coach.