This thread is going to be "famosu", shit I spelled it wrong

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
This is about famous and the biggest spammer on the forum with no posts of 2 lines or more. He is a flaming fag basically, here are some SB examples of him

Shoutbox said:
10:22 PM Famou$ 187: Is nad a new word Peep?
10:25 PM FlamesofFury: "Is nad" wtf? you have no nads, we already knew that

Shoutbox said:
10:19 PM Famou$ 187: Naw Fuck u little bitch.Ur a fucking wigger ass bitch. Go cut that mullet F0F.
10:20 PM FlamesofFury: what you want me to cut the hair to look as short as your dick hair, naw dog I'd be bald, hit puberty at least before you say that

Shoutbox again said:
10:19 PM FlamesofFury: *IWF SPELLING BEE* *Famous 187 is up* Guy: Spell Spam *Famous: Spamm, incorrect answer. Spam is spelled S-P-A-M

MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME: PEEP OWNS FAMOUS

Shoutbox said:
10:10 PM <FlamesofFury> I said shit, what else do you want me to do
10:10 PM <PeepShow> ROFL, what do you consider shit? Your posts?
10:10 PM <FlamesofFury> shit
10:10 PM <Famou$ 187> Thats right u cant say shit when im around.

lol, he's a fag, feel free to comment here.

Maybe I can get Famous to post over a line for once. That would be a miracle

PeepShow

ROFL, I think you kinda messed up there on the last one. You put it in reverse order I think. Still the best thread Ive seen in a while....lol

And :rofl: at Famous trying to play along here.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Famou$69 is Homie G!. And if you can't rap,then don't Crap!

Ok what's rap? Are you two Christmas buddies wrapping Christmas presents for each other because the other wrap is garbage. He's famous 187 not 69, unlike last night where he was 69 and had you in the 69 position. You're the second biggest idiot on the forum next to him

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man I bet you guys Backyard in each others Asses,while samoa joe stiffs it in your Pepsi Cans,so the next time you guys drink up that Tasty pop,you'll also be drinking a full can of Penis-Pudding,while Suger Ray,waters your pool, with Jeff Hardy,Konnan,& Pat Patterson swimming in it,while waiting for you to join them in some Fag-Festival of a Smark meeting known as Peep's pussy show,were he reveals himself to be a She,since she has an obvisious Crush on Christian Cage,thats when the Dark Knight starts dancing with Katie Vick,while Flames of Fury smokes on some more Dolphin Dick.

Reaction score
Wow this thread is fucking stupid. More Famous haters. If you dont like someone just ignore them Thats what I learned to do...

This Guy

you know whats sad about that first post, in all of them Famou$ throws one insult, and FOF throws many, most unprovoked.....and yet FOF accuses Famou$ of being the flamer? Hmmm. Yeah neg rep not only for creating another one of these stupid I hate someone lets all hate him too threads, but also because if anything you only showed yourself doing most of the flaming

Morons.

PeepShow

Man I bet you guys Backyard in each others Asses,while samoa joe stiffs it in your Pepsi Cans,so the next time you guys drink up that Tasty pop,you'll also be drinking a full can of Penis-Pudding,while Suger Ray,waters your pool, with Jeff Hardy,Konnan,& Pat Patterson swimming in it,while waiting for you to join them in some Fag-Festival of a Smark meeting known as Peep's pussy show,were he reveals himself to be a She,since she has an obvisious Crush on Christian Cage,thats when the Dark Knight starts dancing with Katie Vick,while Flames of Fury smokes on some more Dolphin Dick.

WOW, ok.......

Man I bet you Backyard in each other guys Asses,while samoa joe stiffs it in your Pepsi Cans,so the next time you drink up that Tasty pop,you'll also be drinking a full can of Penis-Pudding,while Suger Ray,waters your pool, with Jeff Hardy,Konnan,& Pat Patterson swimming in it,while waiting for you to join them in some Fag-Festival of a Smark meeting known as KenFans Cooter, were he reveals himself to be a She,since she has an obvisious Crush on Mr Kennedy,thats when the he starts dancing with Katie Vick,while he smokes on some more Dolphin Dick.

WOW, ok.......

Very original.....