Xbox This is Wrestling: WWE 2k19 Universe Mode (Information)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Hey all, I'm currently working on a Universe Mode that uses CAWs and some actual wrestlers from the Xbox side of consoles. I'm posting this here to hopefully recruit some of you guys to allowing your CAW to be apart of it. So, here's the information so far.

CONCEPT:
A WWE2k19 Universe Mode following a wrestling company based in New York that focuses more on excellent wrestling over promos. Wins, loses, and draws would matter to determine who the hottest challengers are for the titles.

HOW IT WOULD WORK:
Each match would be simulated OR played out if two people want to control their CAWS. Each show would be recorded and edited to be posted onto Youtube. So if a match is done by two players it would have to be emailed to me to be put into the final edit.

Promos would be text or voice based with two segments per show. I.E: In-ring promos and backstage segments. (This would most likely change with added people). If someone wants to promo then they would need to provide the following:
  • Situation Type: Backstage, in-ring, two people or more
  • Promo text or voice lines to be added in
  • PROMOS WILL NOT AFFECT POWER RANKINGS
This is mostly done for fun, allowing people to show off their CAWs and step into the shoes of them if they so wished.
People would be able to interact on Twitter as well to add some realism to it if wanted.

TITLES:
  • T.I.W Championship (Main Belt)
    • Defended on all Big Shows
  • T.I.W Internet Championship (Midcard Belt)
    • Defended on every show in either an open challenge by the most winningest wrestler that IS NOT holding a title
    • Person can only challenge ONCE every show cycle
  • T.I.W Tag Team Championship (Tag Titles)
    • Hopefully introduced
  • T.I.W Women’s Championship (Women’s Belt)
    • Defended on all Big Shows
SCHEDULE:
After every 3 shows comes a Big Show (PPV) where all titles are defended and new contenders are decided (4 shows = a cycle)

If you're interested or want to ask questions feel free to respond. I'll answer them all!

Reactions: Solid Snake

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
A few pictures of the arena, TIW Championship, and the Internet Championship.