this is BS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DonSPa

Jobber
Reaction score
really ,strowman gets screwed again just so lesnar can come and get another title chance???and then tonite on smackdown ziggler comes back and expects a title match right away.Im a firm believer that its a smack in the face for those wrestlers who have sweated night after night for months and then have someone who hasnt been seen in months to come back and get title chances right away.They should have to work up just like everyone else.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wanna disagree, I really do. Liked the Ziggler thing on it's own merit.

But, after seeing that ladder match, I can't. I want to root for Balor, Ali, Andrade, McIntyre, Ricochet... I loved how MITB this year made people think. How these guys' talent itself can make people want to watch them succeed...

This just makes me feel like so many midcarders before them...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nah Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi is great. A fantastic reason for Ziggler attack and he's promo was great. I don't care about work rate and other guys busting their asses. This storyline is better then kofi vs Ali or someone boring like that.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler has wrestled Kofi Kingston 183 times.

That's all I really need to know. They should never wrestle each other again. It's played out since 2011.

Reactions: Tyler2

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is a decent short term feud for Kofi. Ziggler hasnt been around for awhile so its nice seeing him. They got a good story goimg. They will have a good match and move on. I hope they start building Kofi vs Roman for Summerslam

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Whenever Lesnar holds the belt, I yearn for the days when Cena held the belt and I have never been a Cena fan.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After DoN and Raw this week it seems even more apparent. I watched the clown show of the 24/7 title get no reaction whatsoever from a crowd that ate up Ricochet vs Cesaro and Usos vs Revival. Surprise, wrestling fans want good wrestling.

I don't get the appeal of Brock Lesnar anymore. Back in 2015 when matches had stories of slaying the superhuman beast, yeah. Brock doesn't have that superhuman aura anymore, at all.

The ONLY way I can really justify this is if the other 7 guys in the match got over based on the insanely great match they had, as well as how freaking much we want to see them succeed after that bullshit.

Is Andrade going to main event? Is Ali going to stick there? Is McIntyre just a lackey? Is Ricochet just a loser?

Probably. And them blowing MITB on this makes me want to see Lesnar/Rollins that much less, honestly. Because Lesnar can do exactly what he's doing now and it would be better without the briefcase...while someone else has it.