This guy can't debut on NXT fast enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Damn crazy British wrestlers :shock:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
With that guy John Morrison won't be needed anymore. Imagine the spots PAC would take.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Very good talent, Instantly will be one of my favourites because he's from the UK. Won't see him on Raw for around 2 years though knowing WWE.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
NXT? Is that a serious question?

He can't come on Raw/Smackdown soo enough bro. His nick is "The man that gravity forgot". Indy based god.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
From that video he looks like he will suit WWE's style really well. And Testify, there's many guys who should be put straight onto Raw/Smackdown but won't. D-Bry had to do developmental ffs :lol1:

Is this guy any good on the stick does anybody know? Not that he really needs to be!

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
he looks pretty good :obama:

550th post

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Interesting to point out Sin Cara didn't go to development. Since Pac has worked in America already he'll adapt with a lot more ease but I'd put him there, as R'Albin said Bryan was there. I'm pretty sure he'll be there one way or another though.