This chick look asian to you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
So, basically, I figured I'd get a couple of takes on this sh*t.

Cathy Kelley, the cookie cutter announcer/host from WWE. Does she look Asian or white to you guys? No racism, by the way.

12924156894_66cef270d4_b.jpg

Bonus question: Why is Natalya still on TV? She's ug, old, post wall, basically makes her invisible to me. Last I checked, she was wearing "cat ears" to stay relevant. Kinda triggering cause I'm an animals mark. Seems to me, Grandma needs a job backstage.

Pretty sure I get why ultimately just figured I'd ask for no fux given sake. No wrong answers here.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
She could have some native or "Hispanic" in her that when mixed with Europeans gives Asiatic features, either way she looks good.

Reactions: Red Rain

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
She could have some native or "Hispanic" in her that when mixed with Europeans gives Asiatic features, either way she looks good.
Good observation. Didn't consider the mixed burrito deal where you mix sh*t up and gets you exotica.

Personally, I find it rather hilarious that Cody Rhodes wife won't reveal her ethnicity.
Eden_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg

F*ck, I wonder what the first guess would be.
[doublepost=1545506404][/doublepost]
Yeah, she looks Armenian.
Excellent answer. I heard word the Kardashians and Seth Rollins are Armenian. Could definitely be something there

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd guess she's black but like from Trinidad or some shit.
Any light skinned black woman/man has some kind of white/light heritage. Could be Irish given the glow to her skin and her eye color. I can't see any Korean, Chinese or Japanese in her.
Mariah Carry is half Irish I believe.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'd guess she's black but like from Trinidad or some shit.
I honestly wanted to go with Australian aborigines, but central America seems plausible from my experience.

Any light skinned black woman/man has some kind of white/light heritage. Could be Irish given the glow to her skin and her eye color. I can't see any Korean, Chinese or Japanese in her.
Mariah Carry is half Irish I believe.
Rhodes wife may have some West African heritage. Maybe. Possibly. Layla El apparently is from those parts

Don't ask me how I know but Mariah Carey is half Irish, while her pops was Black/Venezuelan

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Don't ask me how I know but Mariah Carey is half Irish, while her pops was Black/Venezuelan
I think it is part of the reason she ages so well.
That and plastic surgery lol

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Australian aborginal is actually a really good call. I also wouldn't rule Indian out of the equation either. Either way, those green eyes compliment her darker skin well.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I think it is part of the reason she ages so well.
That and plastic surgery lol
I imagine it is. Otherwise Stephanie McMahon and Courteney Cox wouldn't look like leatherface.

10-courtney-cox.w330.h330.jpg

Speaking of plastic surgery. Apparently, even pre-wall chicks not named Jenner blast polymers into their grill.
9-Lana-Del-Rey.w330.h330.jpg

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Australian aborginal is actually a really good call. I also wouldn't rule Indian out of the equation either. Either way, those green eyes compliment her darker skin well.
Hooked up with a chick like this once. A mulatto. Her eyes were hazel, pretty much because her Dad's eyes were blue. All that's ancient history though.

Pretty sure Rhodes wife's eyes are hazel. I can see the "glow" Snake was talking about now. I never would have picked up on that on my own.

I dig the "mutt" theory you had earlier. She's gotta mixed with all kinds of garbage somehow.
[doublepost=1545509589][/doublepost]
She was cute on friends, goddamn shame she fell for the chipmunk botox meme.
Yeah. I'd turn that down. Give her to a homie. I only bang human chicks.