This ain't right..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They didn't know it was real? BS.
Clearly the student either brought the gun in to show off or because she was being bullied.

When I was in middle and high school I carried a switchblade with me in my purse. I told no one. Why? I had it for protection. I was bullied. I knew nothing would be done about it either. I feel like these cases of bullying (to the extent where a child feels they need to rely on themselves for protection) should not happen. Parents, teachers, and faculty need to step up their game big time. Some form of bullying will always take place in school but more serious bullying should be stopped and sadly this is the kind that goes unnoticed the most.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
When I was in middle and high school I carried a switchblade with me in my purse. I told no one. Why? I had it for protection. I was bullied. I knew nothing would be done about it either. I feel like these cases of bullying (to the extent where a child feels they need to rely on themselves for protection) should not happen. Parents, teachers, and faculty need to step up their game big time. Some form of bullying will always take place in school but more serious bullying should be stopped and sadly this is the kind that goes unnoticed the most.
My cousin went through around the same thing. He got beat up every day after school by a group of ass holes, so one day he brings a knife into school to defend himself. The knife is found by a teacher and even though he explains himself, he gets suspended for a month and the bullies got nothing other than another excuse to beat him up when he came back. He thankfully left the school some time afterwards.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My cousin went through around the same thing. He got beat up every day after school by a group of ass holes, so one day he brings a knife into school to defend himself. The knife is found by a teacher and even though he explains himself, he gets suspended for a month and the bullies got nothing other than another excuse to beat him up when he came back. He thankfully left the school some time afterwards.

Yeah that ain't right at all. I had a friend who's ex was stalking her and threatening her and the school did nothing so she had to drop out and do home-schooling. It seems like they don't want to get their hands dirty or something. I just heard about some gym teacher molesting 14 year old girls on a swim team. How does any of this go unnoticed!?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Amazing how nearly every school talk and talk and talk about bullying, but none of them do shit about it. All talk and no walk, disgusting

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
What is it with America & guns?

We had a massacre in Australia...

Port Arthur massacre (Australia) - Wikipedia

And after that the government was like:
"I think we'll be taking those guns now"

A Gun is hand held death...and I'll never
understand why so many people find them
so appealing.

I mean I played Doom & Doom 2 as a kid...
but that's as close as I've come to even holding
a gun.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What is it with America & guns?

We had a massacre in Australia...

Port Arthur massacre (Australia) - Wikipedia

And after that the government was like:
"I think we'll be taking those guns now"

A Gun is hand held death...and I'll never
understand why so many people find them
so appealing.

I mean I played Doom & Doom 2 as a kid...
but that as close as Ive come to even holding
a gun.

It isn't as easy as taking them away now. There are too many unmarked guns. Not to mention over 80% of guns used to harm other people are unmarked/unregistered. Banning them now would just leave people defenseless. You would have a bunch of criminals running rampant because they know people don't have guns in their homes or behind the register at stores. Had they done this in the early 1900's, it wouldn't have been a big deal but it is far too late and clearly the government hasn't done much to stop illegal guns from coming up through Mexico.