There should be...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

A Bulletin section. You know were people can advertise there BTB, GFX, and announcements on?

xtremebadass

That is a good idea. When I had a BTB I just used the Shoutbox to tell people, but a better way to advertise would definitely make a difference.

Wordlife

^agreed

LMAO I did that on purpose

But no seriously, it is a good idea. I used to do the same thing with my BTB as well, people would either PM me or I'd have to mention it in the SB.

I'll commence with the Admin's to see what we can do

Beer

^agreed

LMAO I did that on purpose

But no seriously, it is a good idea. I used to do the same thing with my BTB as well, people would either PM me or I'd have to mention it in the SB.

I'll commence with the Admin's to see what we can do

LMFAO

seX-Power

Not necessary. People can see when new threads are made and new shows are posted for BTB. Just go in the section and see which threads have new posts.

straight_edge76

Speaking of BTB idk about any of the old school 2007 BTBers *cough* XBA & Wordlife *cough* but I have recently been getting a strange urge to get back into it