• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Me, and a few others, think that the current theme is pretty bad, with all of us in agreement that the previous theme we used was much better (the one @Crayo used), this one:

QrITHsI.png

It's much simpler, neater and cleaner. Doesn't have mis-matched forum icons (the icons next to each forum), doesn't have the quote box and uses a consistent colour theme throughout (all the forum headers are the blue, with all of the forums white) - I'm not suggesting make this theme ^^ the main theme, just as an option.

Just vote on the poll if you like the current one, and if you don't what you don't like about it/what you'd like to change.

Last edited:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Lol. D'Z and his smurf IWT status. I vote for change. Never really liked this theme tbh.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Btw, I liked the previous theme we had. Unless we get an example of a really cool looking one with the same WWEF feel.

Reactions: Jonathan

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
This theme is nice imo. The only thing that I would change is the different colored index bars, and go back to the green/purple colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.