Theater Recommendations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I feel that we could use this to recommend the movies we see in theaters the weekend it comes out.

I recommend "Lego: The Movie" I fucking loved it. It's pretty damn good. I just love all the single details they put in it. Everything is a Lego. The sky in the background.. fucking everything.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Got excited as thought it was a thread about musicals and plays.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I feel that we could use this to recommend the movies we see in theaters the weekend it comes out.

I recommend "Lego: The Movie" I fucking loved it. It's pretty damn good. I just love all the single details they put in it. Everything is a Lego. The sky in the background.. fucking everything.

Figure I'll ask, is this a movie you can imagine somebody who didn't like the trailer enjoying? The immense praise the movie is generating has piqued my interest but several of those sources seemed to enjoy the trailer (which I, obviously, didn't) so I have my doubts that the movie's for me.