The Wrestling Roundtable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SamLoomis

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to this forum. I've been looking for Wrestling Roundtable discussions like WWE 24/7 does because I miss watching them on demand. I was browsing around YouTube a while back and I came across these 3-4 guys that have a discussion show called The Wrestling Roundtable.

It seems like they have discussed a number of different topics such as Racism in Wrestling and Most Influential Moments. They discuss events like the Royal Rumble and 15th Anniversary Raw. I just watched a few of there recent shows, they seem well produced and pretty entertaining. Plus they take topic suggestions, questions and answer immediate questions too.

Topics they've discussed such as:
Most disappointing moments
Best/Worse Finishers
The Hall of Fame
MMA
Pleasant Surprises
Benoit's Legacy
Comparing the Big 3 of then to the Big 3 of now
John Cena's Impact

I suggest checking it out. It looks like these guys are onto something cool. I like the show and asked if they wouldn't mind me shilling out the show. They don't come across like some of the "Youtube shooters" nor do they act real smarky. Here's the link, check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WrestlingRoundtable