The Wrestle Kingdom rematch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I already think both AJ and Nakamura are gonna have a tough time living up to the hype. Most people at attendance for Mania probably haven't even seen their Wrestle Kingdom match in full length but still know to expect a banger. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for this match and personally can't help but also expect a lot out of this match but I just hope that this isn't the downfall of it all and we're all just gonna end up going "meh, the first one was better".
Mostly talking about the crowd tho as they can change the image and perception of a match in a heartbeat by not being into it. So as long as the crowd is super smarky and react to what's going on appropriately, I think we'll be fine lol

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This will make or breaks Shinsukes career in WWE. Even if they put on a great match, how he carries himself when he is champion is the big question. I don't think he's ready

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I already think both AJ and Nakamura are gonna have a tough time living up to the hype. Most people at attendance for Mania probably haven't even seen their Wrestle Kingdom match in full length but still know to expect a banger. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for this match and personally can't help but also expect a lot out of this match but I just hope that this isn't the downfall of it all and we're all just gonna end up going "meh, the first one was better".
Mostly talking about the crowd tho as they can change the image and perception of a match in a heartbeat by not being into it. So as long as the crowd is super smarky and react to what's going on appropriately, I think we'll be fine lol

That's a fear of mine as well, hopefully they give this match a MINIMUM of like 20 minutes and let Naka' and AJ do what they do best with little-to-no restrictions. It will be interesting to see how an American smarky crowd reacts to this match (as opposed to the more reserved Japanese crowds) I don't think they'll be all too negative given the high pedestal both of these wrestlers have within the smark bubbles. I suppose we will see come Mania.

This will make or breaks Shinsukes career in WWE. Even if they put on a great match, how he carries himself when he is champion is the big question. I don't think he's ready

I don't think Nakamura is winning the belt.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why do you think that?

Because if Shinsuke wins the title but his run is a bust, he will only go downhill, especially after he loses the title. He's gotta prove himself worthy if he wins, and I have my doubts. So much that I think they are just gonna let AJ win at Wm34

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Because if Shinsuke wins the title but his run is a bust, he will only go downhill, especially after he loses the title. He's gotta prove himself worthy if he wins, and I have my doubts. So much that I think they are just gonna let AJ win at Wm34
Oh no I understand why it's make or break for Shinsuke. Was wondering why you thought he wasn't ready.