The wonders of the justice system

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

That's a fucking joke. I mean, sure that is a terrible thing to do, but life?

These kids aren't even going to be that messed up by learning to dance, he didn't violate them or anything.

I agree with you LHR. You go to jail for teaching 'kids to dance provocitively' something they see on TV EVERY DAY yet if you take somebodies like, you're out in 10 years or else. Kids aren't as sheltered as we believe.

Dancing=Life
Murder=Sometimes 10 years or less
The Justice System=Priceless

J

They both deserve live. He was giving them pills and shit like that.

MikeRaw

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080821/world/sex_club_children

Cool, I can get life in jail if I make kids dance sexy but if I kill someone, I can be out in 10 years or less.

I love justice [/sarcasm]

Didn't you read it? It wasn't HIS kids, and he wasn't just making them dance sexy. He made two siblings have sex with eachother, made stranger kids, as young as 5, have sex with eachother, made them perform in front of adult slimeballs, and probably even raped some of them.

But ya, hey, I know what yo umean about the killing someone thing, because killing shouldn't get off easy either, but you did seem to undersate what this sick fuck did.

LadyHotrod

Didn't you read it? It wasn't HIS kids, and he wasn't just making them dance sexy. He made two siblings have sex with eachother, made stranger kids, as young as 5, have sex with eachother, made them perform in front of adult slimeballs, and probably even raped some of them.

But ya, hey, I know what yo umean about the killing someone thing, because killing shouldn't get off easy either, but you did seem to undersate what this sick fuck did.

Um, yeah, I did read it. What does it matter if the kids are his or not? They're still KIDS.

It's sick and twisted but getting life? My point was that he got life for that yet murderers get out in 10 years or less, if you actually read my post, which you clearly didn't.

What he did was gross but he didn't take any lives. I can go kill someone and be your neighbour within the next 10 years while sick people like this get life. If he is going to get life for this, give murderers life as well.

Moonlight Drive

^^What? When I read it all it says is he taught them to dance provacitively, although I assumed when they meant sex shows he just meant the dancing. Surprised they didn't mention that stuff in this article though

Then he does deserve life, but the justice system is severely inbalanced (if that's a word lol)

LadyHotrod

Exactly, it doesn't state that he made the kids have sex with each other. He gave them drugs to do sexy dances for the crowd.

Still, whether he made them have sex or not, it's still pretty Blue.

Moonlight Drive

I really believe murder is much, much worse than what happened, although it is sick he made them have sex with each other.

Murder is TAKING A LIFE. That is the worst crime of all, nothing compares. It should be a death sentence for most murderers.

Reaction score
In a sense the children's lives have been taken away. Not like murder but he jeopardized their safety and mental stability for an indefinite amount of time.

It seems LadyHotrod has a reel beef with the law. She fails to mention that a murder conviction with only 10 years comes with varying circumstances. Is it murder 1, murder 2? Did the accused cop a plea in exchange for info? This in not my way of suggesting it's a great system but you should dig deeper for real facts.

the dark knight

uhh, sexual crimes are much much much bigger than murder. being harassed or whatever is something you're gonna live with for the rest of your life. being killed...well, you're fuckin dead. sorry, but thats just my opinion. i think what happened was pretty fair..