The Wonder (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
MV5BNDBmNzIwY2QtMjZhOC00YzlhLWIwNjMtZDdkZjY3OWUzZDI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyMjQ3NzQ1._V1_.jpg

Release Date: November 16, 2022
Starring Florence Pugh and based on the book by Emma Donoghue, writer of Room. The Wonder is the tale of a young Irish girl, Anna O'Donnell, whose Catholic family claim she has eaten nothing since her eleventh birthday... four months ago.​

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I haven't seen Don't Worry Darling yet but I heard she's great in the Film and this looks like another good one involving Florence Pugh. After 2-3 Weeks your body starts to eat away at the Nutrients you have stored in your body and this Anna girl looks completely fine with no problems. I'm really interested in where this Story might take us that Anna is not from this World possibly.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Tough to review this movie because I felt I only half-liked it. I mostly watched for Florence Pugh and she doesn't disappoint as usual, her performance is very natural and she's superb. The rest of the cast do a great job too. It's a very slow burn movie, and you have to be super patient with it because not a lot happens, especially early on. It's very subdued and slow, and I think certain people will love that, but it unfortunately didn't vibe as well with me. With that being said, I liked the way the movie is shot, visually it is gorgeous and the soundtrack is very atmospheric. Many things to appreciate about it, but just not for me perhaps. It's worth giving a chance, may end up being your cup of tea. It did remind me a little bit of Midsommar in parts where you are kind of left in the dark about a lot of things.