The 'Whatever Happened to *insert name here' Topic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
Yes... the topic for all those guys that you wonder WHERE IN THE BLUE HELL THEY WENT...

Like the obvious one for me, Monty Brown, I really think if he stayed in WWE, he'd be main eventing ppvs, and you may not have Ryback currently in the spot he's in.

Also, I find it hilarious mostly anyone Punk's associated with pretty much falls by the wayside. Cabana just fell off the charts, along with Mercury and Gallows and almost everybody on Punk's own personal Nexus. Could the Shield suffer the SAME FATE? I hope not.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gallows aka Drew Hankinson is being put to great use by TNA

I would do a 'whatever happened to...' but I'm so well informed I would probably just know the answer.

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
I know Gallows is in TNA, I mean they were building him up to rival Punk, and actually do stuff, but then all of a sudden, he just disappeared off the radar in WWE, until he went to TNA.

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
HE ALSO HAD A STINT IN JAPAN, but no one talks about that.

Anyways, another name which seemed to drop off the face of the earth in WWE was Billy Kidman, IMO. After his injury, WWE was all 'NOPE' and dropped him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tommyspud said:
HE ALSO HAD A STINT IN JAPAN, but no one talks about that.

Anyways, another name which seemed to drop off the face of the earth in WWE was Billy Kidman, IMO. After his injury, WWE was all 'NOPE' and dropped him.

Kidman still works for the WWE. When he was injured he asked for a job as a backstage producer and he got one.

Tommyspud

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Kidman still works for the WWE. When he was injured he asked for a job as a backstage producer and he got one.

Eh? I thought he got injured and released in 2005, and got hired in 2007 as a trainer for FCW, which is why he was touring the indies for that 2 year gap?

Anyways, still not the truthful point of this topic. He was in a few decent feuds, then after an injury, WWE just drops the guy. Kind of sad for a guy who actually beat Hogan.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Mike Adamle?