The 'What grinds your gears?' Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The thread is simple, someone posts things they have an issue with. The next person posts their thoughts on the above issues and then posts one themselves. I'll start it off...

Locking your keys in your vehicle.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You have issues with Metal Gear? :O

also, Fast Food Staff that try to push the fucking combo on you. GTFO BIATCH!
dude the other day they were like WANNA MAKE THAT MEDIUM DRINK A LARGE FOR ONLY 20 cents MORE???

and I was about to cuss them out but then I realized that was a whale of a deal. I enjoyed my plethora of beverage for the rest of the day.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
dude the other day they were like WANNA MAKE THAT MEDIUM DRINK A LARGE FOR ONLY 20 cents MORE???

and I was about to cuss them out but then I realized that was a whale of a deal. I enjoyed my plethora of beverage for the rest of the day.

You gotta supersize dude. Always. Supersize.

The thing I hate is if you go in for a burger and they try to shove down the other shit like fries and sodas when all I need is a burger! DAMN COMMIE BASTARDS!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's the way they're trained and how the items come st sometimes. When I worked at Jack in the Box, most items were at the touch of the combo button, and my manager said we had to offer the combo, and some customers also sometimes mean they want the combo when they say the item, but don't say it.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So, about 20 or so minutes ago... I received a call (which wasn't from an unknown number, btw) and that girl wouldn't say her name, yet I couldn't make out what she was saying and I hung up. So, I called her up about 5 mins later and asked her who was that, she said 'Me', I was like 'why'd ya call me?' and she was like 'Suck it' and then she hung up on me. I mean, what in the actual fuck? What an imbecile.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This shitty Summer grinds my gears. Big time. It's bloody hot from early AM and then at 5-6 PM, there's stupid rain and shit.
:mad1-61:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This thread along with some others being unnoticed grinds my gears.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Eating some amazing soup and cracking open a beer, nothing grinds my gears today. Oh, and i'm going to own Tsar's sig again.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
People that use hashtags on Facebook. I mean, seriously? Piss off and go on Twitter and use that shit.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
People who rant/complain if an episode/chapter was boring and nothing happened.

Just because the episode wasn't "amazing" doesn't mean it's a bad episode/chapter.

As long as the story progresses, it doesn't matter if it was good or not. Not every fucking episode can be amazing, so for people to discredit some storytelling by saying nothing happened is fucking ignorant and pisses me off.

It's okay to say "Yeah, the episode nothing really special happened."
But to complain/rant about it is the dumbest shit and most impatient shit I've ever seen.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
People who rant/complain if an episode/chapter was boring and nothing happened.

Just because the episode wasn't "amazing" doesn't mean it's a bad episode/chapter.

As long as the story progresses, it doesn't matter if it was good or not. Not every fucking episode can be amazing, so for people to discredit some storytelling by saying nothing happened is fucking ignorant and pisses me off.

It's okay to say "Yeah, the episode nothing really special happened."
But to complain/rant about it is the dumbest shit and most impatient shit I've ever seen.

And apply that to the internet wrestling community :bodallas: