The War on Spiders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We need to address the real issues here in the world. Spiders.
Why has no one spoke out against their countless murders?
WHO WILL SAVE US FROM THESE CREATURES FROM HELL FIRE!?

Seriously though... They scare the crap out of me and it is going on 4:30AM and I can't relax or sleep because one is somewhere in this room. What did I ever do to her? I didn't kill her babies (that I know of), I didn't steal her food (though I likely killed it), why won't she leave!!??

:why:

For anyone else who hates having them in their house, do you take any measures for keeping them out? I would imagine if I killed off the food sources they eat, they would likely die or leave. So I guess I need to keep my house free of all other bugs like ants, flies, centipedes (they must all burn), earwigs, ect.

There is too many...

200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Thats exactly how I am. I'd tear apart my room just to find it then Kill it. Im the same way when it comes to those stupid little stink/shield bugs. Will not sleep until found. Unfortunantly, I hv an Attic in my walk in closet and A Walk in Attic in my room. I keep a blanket over the walk in attic door. Hvnt seen any spiders or Shield buhs in awhile. Also My dog is a good Bug hunter. I'll.be asleep and in the middle of tbe night I hear his Jaws clamp shut telling me.he must' ve caught a stink bug. Then he'll groan cause they taste bad. Lol
-
My suger Glider loves to eag buhs. Fruits, Veggies, and..... Stink Bugs as of lately. Gross, I know. LOL

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I would probably not let your pets eat stink bugs if you could help it.

While the thing about them being infested with parasites isn't always entirely true, they could still make them sick.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
My version of this post:
We need to address the real issues here in the world. Cats.
Why has no one spoke out against their countless murders?
WHO WILL SAVE US FROM THESE CREATURES FROM HELL FIRE!?

Seriously though... They scare the crap out of me and it is going on 4:30AM and I can't relax or sleep because one is somewhere in this room. What did I ever do to her? I didn't kill her babies (that I know of), I didn't steal her food (though I likely killed it), why won't she leave!!??

:why:

For anyone else who hates having them in their house, do you take any measures for keeping them out? I would imagine if I killed off the food sources they eat, they would likely die or leave. So I guess I need to keep my house free of all other cat food like fish, baked carrots, cheese (they must all burn), eggs, ect.

There is too many...

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Imagine how cool it would be if octopuses evolved into land creature? And then seeing octopuses and spiders working together in the name of global 8-legged domination? That'd be fuckin awesome

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
If there is a War on Spiders...what side is Spider-Man on?

Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg

photo.jpg

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Spider Man is A Good Guy, I mean he does after all get rid ofthe villians. Im sure he hates Mean and nasty spiders too.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would probably not let your pets eat stink bugs if you could help it.

While the thing about them being infested with parasites isn't always entirely true, they could still make them sick.

My dog gets parasites every time he eats them. Why he continues to do it, the world may never know. I try to keep them out the house best I can.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My dog gets parasites every time he eats them. Why he continues to do it, the world may never know. I try to keep them out the house best I can.
My dogs spit them out, and they typically are still alive. If one lands on me, I freak out! I do the "Freak Out Jig" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It was late by the time I went to sleep last night. Except me being that tired and trying to txt a response to this thread last nite at same time dnt go together. I fell asleep in middle of txt and my Phone hits me in the face and I wake up. After bout 3-4 episodes of the face plants, I gave up and went to bed. Haha