The Walking Dead's Falling Ratings?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I stopped watching like half way through season 5. I haven't followed it since. I have no interest in the show at all anymore. Not sure what happened but it just didn't feel the same for me anymore. I seen something popup on Twitter from one of the gaming accounts I follow that mentioned they are at an all time low in ratings.
And the main character, Rick, is about to be killed off soon so, ratings are just going to tank even further.
Is this as bad as I am reading now?

In season 7, the premiere had 17 million viewers and then immediately dropped to 12.5 after Glenn and Abraham were brutally killed by Negan.

In season 8, the midseason finale had 8.3 million viewers and then immediately dropped to 6.82 in the midseason finale after Carl died.

Damn they killed off Glenn AND Carl? CARL!? Carrrrrrrrrl! :jbl:

Anyone here still watch this? Looking pretty bad these days. Quite grim one would say.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This season is very boring so far, I know that.. I'm 2 episodes behind because I just don't feel like watching them.

I've found multiple other shows I'd rather watch now so I don't know.. This series won't last much longer.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
the ratings went down but it's still one of their highest rated shows. (Maybe it's still the highest rated)
They look at ratings in viewership though so it will likely get the boot on AMC(?) and be picked up by Netflix or something.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They look at ratings in viewership though so it will likely get the boot on AMC(?) and be picked up by Netflix or something.
Nah. AMC owns The Walking Dead.
Idk why they would drop their most successful show. To put in perspective, Breaking Bad wasn't owned by AMC. They just aired it. Same with other shows like Mad Men, etc.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly...I gave up on the Walking Dead after two seasons...

Its just death, misery & suffering...and we have enough of that
in the real world...plus Zombies are fucking boring anyway.